Completing your first energy assessment is a pretty sweet feeling. You feel excited, empowered, accomplished, and a whole bunch more. We decided to let some Game of Thrones memes explain it further.
1.That face you and your friend give each other when you step out of the business knowing you did good.
2. When your family asks you what you did today and you try to explain energy assessments.
3. When you’re telling your friends about it and they say “What’s Green Impact Campaign?”
4. When the business owner thanks you again for assessing their business and helping them save money.
5. When you feel like you can drop out of college and make a career out of solely doing energy assessments for the rest of your life.
6. When you already start thinking about when you can assess your next business.
Want to become a GIC volunteer?
If you’re looking to get involved with Green Impact Campaign and conduct energy assessments for local businesses, sign up now to get started.
ABOUT GREEN IMPACT CAMPAIGN
Green Impact Campaign (GIC) is on a mission to reduce the environmental impact of small business while better equipping the next generation of climate leaders. We provide university students across the country with cloud-based tools and training to go out and conduct free energy assessments for local, small businesses in their community. Small businesses receive the custom, actionable information they need to make their business more energy efficiency and profitable. While student volunteers receive professional skills through hands-on experience for future impact careers.
Kilowatt Smackdown is our regional competition series where we select one community, town, or city to focus on. We work closely with local universities and partner organizations in the community to host an impactful and exciting sustainability initiative.
FOLLOW US HERE