The Inspire Impact Scholarship awards outstanding students for helping small businesses reduce energy in their community.
Green Impact Campaign joins forces with Inspire to create the Inspire Impact Scholarship. Each semester, two students will be awarded for their outstanding work in helping reduce the energy usage for small businesses in their local community.
The two students volunteers that complete the most energy assessments for small businesses within a six-month period will be awarded the Inspire Impact Scholarship.
AWARD PAYOUT & SCHEDULE
The Inspire Impact Scholarship award will be distributed over two competition periods - Spring and Fall - to a first place and second place winner. The total annual award amount is $3,000. The Inspire Impact Scholarship is sponsored by Inspire, and distributed and managed by GIC.
First place prize: $1,000
Second place prize: $500
Spring: January 1 – June 30
Fall: July 1 – December 31
Green Impact Campaign and Inspire are dedicated to providing students with access to hands-on energy education, career opportunities in clean energy technology and sustainability, and the ability to impact their local communities.
Read more about the Inspire Impact Scholarship Terms & Conditions.
- Must be a registered student volunteer with Green Impact Campaign (GIC).
- Must be a college student enrolled at an accredited U.S. college/university or a graduate student enrolled at an accredited U.S. graduate program
- Students must complete 10 or more energy assessments to be eligible for first place prize
- Students must complete 5 or more energy assessments to be eligible for second place prize
- If no students meet these thresholds, no prizes are distributed
- GIC will verify all energy assessments completed by awardees prior to disbursement
Founded in 2013, Inspire is a leading clean energy company revolutionizing a century old industry by offering customized energy solutions for homes and business. Inspire treats its members like neighbors, providing a simple, modern energy choice that doesn’t compromise the environment. Now that’s power.
Previous Impact Scholarship Winners
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF AMERICA
10 energy assessments
PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
10 energy assessments
11 energy assessments